Some guy named Jeff Rients has a blog and posted some questions on it (upwards of a year ago) to ask yourself to help build a campaign. Because I spend way too much time on r/rpg, r/Pathfinder, and r/Pathfinder_RPG (in addition to the extensiiiivvvveee amount of time I spend on r/atheism doing scholarly readings and never once venturing to r/gonewild or r/nsfw) I found the questions and decided to answer them for shits and giggles about The Known World.
1. What is the deal with my cleric's religion?
2. Where can we go to buy standard equipment?
-Pretty much any city.
3. Where can we go to get plate mail custom fitted for this monster I just befriended?
-Pretty much any city with an armorsmith in The New Empire. Don't bring the monster though.
4. Who is the mightiest wizard in the land?
-Nakmander's brother, though he is pretty near death at this point and has done about all he can do to extend his life.
5. Who is the greatest warrior in the land?
6. Who is the richest person in the land?
-The head of the Dwenoren banking guild of Whurent, Int Ard Ger.
7. Where can we go to get some magical healing?
-Any Alchemist's shop and some Wizard and Sorcerer run establishments, lots of back woods Witches can help you out as well. Any similar psionic themed place of business. So every city bigger than Ye Olde Farming Community With No Soldiers But Plenty Of Gold I Mean Marks To Pay Strangers To Fight Equally Ye Olde Bandits, pretty much.
8. Where can we go to get cures for the following conditions: poison, disease, curse, level drain, lycanthropy, polymorph, alignment change, death, undeath?
-See number seven.
9. Is there a magic guild my magic user belongs to or that I can join in order to get more spells?
-There are schools and guilds yes, but whether or not you belong to one is up to you.
10. Where can I find an alchemist, sage or other expert NPC?
-See number seven.
11. Where can I hire mercenaries?
-Pretty much any big city.
12. Is there any place on the map where swords are illegal, magic is outlawed or any other notable hassles from Johnny Law?
-Sorcery is outlawed in The New Empire and The Plains of Dust. No real weapon restrictions beyond giving up your sidearms when meeting with officials though. Kusseth has a dizzying array of laws as well, but not much you'd need to know, and if you did know a law you were about to break, I'd let you know.
13. Which way to the nearest tavern?
-The same direction as the closest city, on Main Street.
14. What monsters are terrorizing the countryside sufficiently that if I kill them I will become famous?
-None. The Known World is a 10000 year old continent, all the Here Be Dragons spots on the map got farmed for loot and rep gains ages ago.
15. Are there any wars brewing I could go fight?
-Pretty much every nation regularly skirmishes with its neighbors. The Great Trench of the Kusseth/Whurent is pretty much a sea of shed blood though.
16. How about gladiatorial arenas complete with hard-won glory and fabulous cash prizes?
-Only in Vyanthnem, and to get in the games you have to be a slave, and your owner gets the prize money. There are fighting competitions in Volungshemle as well.
17. Are there any secret societies with sinister agendas I could join and/or fight?
-Plenty. The Organization, The Cult of Screaming Stars, and the Rebellion of Meroteth are just a few.
18. What is there to eat around here?
-In Kusseth, boar meat.
19. Any legendary lost treasures I could be looking for?
-Walthuler probably found it already.
20. Where is the nearest dragon or other monster with Type H treasure?
-See number fourteen.
On a side note, r/incest is a real thing. What the fuck Internet(s)/reddit? Seriously, you are as terrifying as you are beautiful.