Monday, February 8, 2010

Affirm Good Buddy

I think I've decided that I do want to use Cafe Press to make a hoodie. Jeremy and I were talking and I described to him the emblem of Cenn's Reavers and he seemed to think it was a neat icon. Its a horizontal crescent that is open with a sword perpendicular to it as if it is sliding down into the crescent. The sword is almost down to the hilt in the crescent so the handgrip is about the only portion of the sword that extends up past the points of the crescent. Beneath the crescent, in line with the descending sword, is a drop of blood. I dunno, I kind of like it and think it might make a decent looking thing to put on the front of a hoodie sort of to the left or right of the zipper on the breast. I think a full back picture of it would be a little too much. I dunno though, the kind of black hoodie I was looking at was like sixty bucks, and I've been burned by internet hoodie purchases before. I love my Penny Arcade hoodie, but the thing is thin to the point of being more like a long-sleeved shirt than what I consider a hoodie to be. Maybe I'll get together with Jeremy and see what we can come up with We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment