Monday, June 8, 2009

This Is Not The Interesting One I Spoke Of

We gamed tonight. Mine went pretty well I thought, it took the guys way too long to decide on which NPC to follow. Seriously, it is an epic feat to get the group to do anything, up to and including eating food. I don't know why they can't bring sandwhiches or like a Michalena's meal or something to microwave. Apparently we always have to expend some form of money for something greasy. I think maybe I'll institute a brown bagging it rule of some kind. Food always ends up being a half hour ordeal. Do we want pizza? Yes. Where do we want it from? I don't like Dominos. I don't like Papa John's. Jet's is too greasy. Well, ok, we can go for Jets. Do we get it delivered or pick it up? Pick it up is cheaper but driving takes (just as long as the damn discussion) longer. You get the idea I think. Add in a few random tangents and the picture becomes crystal clear I think.

Anyway, it went well and I had fun and they are poised upon the cusp of my sandbox. Should be a fun time.

Eric's went well too I think. We only got through one fight in the few hours we played his but it was a decent fight. Jeff's character had a very nice round, I think he did close to forty damage in it. Junkpile had a good round as well, managed to bloody or nearly bloody the main enemy of that particular fight, although to do that I had to blow a daily and an action point. I didn't end up taking a single point of damage though. Looks like the build I planned out will work out pretty well. Of course, it helped in this particular fight that the first thing I did was blow my utility daily and give myself a bunch of temp hit points to stack bonus ones onto.

I think we all had fun, so overall it was a pretty good session. I kept getting confused about shit towards the beginning. Between getting stuff situated for my campaign and levelling everyone beforehand for Eric's, things apparently got muddled up in my head.

Good day, good game. I look forward to the next one.

1 comment: