Friday, April 22, 2011

To Do List Mk II

So roughly five or six months ago, I posted a to do list of sorts here on the blog with a bunch of stuff I wanted and needed to do. It really served to kick me into gear to work on a few things I needed to get done. I actually managed to finish all of the stuff on the need list. So, in the interests of progress and efficiency, I'm going to do so again.

Things I Need To Do 
-Take a break from running Hekinoe and run something else. (4/29/2011)
-Get Jeremy excited about DnD/Hekinoe.
-Teach Eric that Hekinoe isn't about being ultra powerful and having no weaknesses.
-Build up a buffer of at least three Hekinoe scenarios.
-Add to the pile of scenario chunks I have amassed so I have more bases covered when the guys decide to go "off the rails" heh.
-Make the wiki more robust.
-Complete something vaguely resembling a campaign book.

Things I (Still) Want To Do
-Play Dark Sun as a Thri-Kreen Ranger.
-Play Gamma World with Cockroach as my primary origin.
-Get Heather to play DnD at some point.
-Create a non-Hekinoe campaign world, to play a Fourthcore DnD campaign in. Not even necessarily a totally Fourthcore barely-a-narrative-there campaign, but just something challenging and deadly and dark, but also fun to run around in killing monsters and looting their shit.
-Run Labyrinth Lord  (or Basic Fantasy, or OSRIC, or Swords & Wizardry, etc) adventure, just to perhaps see if there is anything in the updated versions of the older editions that we like.
-Run a Ravenloft campaign, for the fuck of it.

Yay goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment